Garden Advisory Service
Hillier have been noted for the quality and expertise of their Garden Advisory Service for many years. Our advice is drawn from a wealth of practical experience on every conceivable aspect of plant and garden related situations. We want to ensure your garden develops to its full potential.
Gardens have for many years been an important adjunct to property of all types, sizes and locations. A garden provides an attractive and functional setting for the house.
You may have an established garden you would like to improve or a garden new to you having recently moved and are considering how best to proceed or rejuvenate the established planting.
Our garden advisory service includes:
- A visit from our Horticulturalist at a pre-arranged date and time
- Garden consultancy/specialist advice specific to plant care/pruning/replacement planting
- Drawing up of garden management plans and seasonal plant care programmes for you or your gardener
- Advice on rejuvenation and regeneration of a tired garden or borders
- On-site specialist pruning of shrubs, wall plants, climbers, topiary, fruit, hedges
- One-off or regular visits can be arranged